Chapter 34 Questions and Answers
- How do Heathcliff’s eating habits change?
- Where does Heathcliff go one night?
- How is Heathcliff changed after his night outside?
- What can Heathcliff be heard doing in his room at night?
- What does Nelly advise Heathcliff to do?
- How does Nelly sense something is amiss the morning she discovers Heathcliff’s body?
- Who is upset most by Heathcliff’s death?
- What do Cathy and Hareton plan to do?
- Where does Lockwood go after leaving Wuthering Heights?
- What does Lockwood conclude about the dead?
- Heathcliff begins eating less and less until he refuses food altogether.
- Heathcliff spends an...
(The entire section is 206 words.)