Last Updated on July 29, 2019, by eNotes Editorial. Word Count: 90
1. When Tracy discovers that Brad has lied about his identity, she hesitates to spend time with him. Why do you think she eventually does associate with Brad? caught up in unusual situations.
Writing an essay?
Get a custom outline
Our Essay Lab can help you tackle any essay assignment within seconds, whether you’re studying Macbeth or the American Revolution. Try it today!
2. What does the surprise identity of Brad's best friend, Jamie, add to the novel's plot?
3. Why does Tracy think of her aunt and uncle as Tweedledee and Tweedledum?
4. Discuss the appropriateness of the book's abrupt ending.
5. Compare and contrast the various adults in the book.
6. Project what you think happened to the book's characters "after" the novel ended.