Act III, Scene 2 Questions and Answers
1. What is Sir Andrew getting ready to do?
2. On whom does Andrew see Olivia bestow her affection?
3. What is Fabian’s explanation for that favoritism?
4. What element does Fabian think will stir Olivia’s passion?
5. What idea does Sir Toby come up with to help Sir Andrew?
6. What task does Sir Toby assign Sir Andrew?
7. What does Sir Toby not plan to do, though?
8. In what manner does Sir Toby hail Maria?
9. How does Maria describe Malvolio’s absorption in the letter?
10. What role does Sir Toby continue to play well?
1. Sir Andrew is getting ready to leave.
2. Andrew sees Olivia bestow her affection on Cesario.
3. Fabian asserts that she is doing that to exasperate Andrew and to rouse him to some action.
4. Fabian thinks that valor will stir Olivia to passion.
5. Sir Toby comes up with the idea of a fight.
6. Sir Toby assigns a letter to Sir Andrew to be delivered to Cesario.
7. Sir Toby does not plan to deliver the letter.
8. Sir Toby hails Maria in an affectionate manner.
9. Maria describes Malvolio’s absorption in the letter as hilarious.
10. Sir Toby continues to play the role of “lord of misrule” well.