Time Passes, Chapters 1-7 Questions and Answers
1. What two aspects of Nature invade the house in Chapter II of Time Passes?
2. How are these aspects of Nature personified? What do they do?
3. In Chapter III, “divine goodness” is personified. What does it do?
4. What do the “stray airs” in Chapter IV find in the house?
5. Describe Mrs. McNab, the care-taker.
6. What do we learn about Prue Ramsay in Chapter VI? about Andrew Ramsay?
7. What change does summer bring in Chapter VI?
8. In a passage near the end of Chapter VI, we are told “the mirror has broken.” What is the mirror? Why has it broken?
9. What explanation is given...
(The entire section is 423 words.)