Act IV, Scenes 3 and 4 Questions and Answers
1. What does Grumio give to Kate for breakfast?
2. How long has Kate slept on her wedding night?
3. What reason does Petruchio give for rejecting the cap?
4. Does Petruchio accept the gown?
5. When was the last time Kate has eaten?
6. Where did the pedant encounter Baptista twenty years ago?
7. To whom does Baptista think he is giving away his daughter, Bianca?
8. Why does Baptista not make immediate arrangements for Bianca’s dowry once he has met the pedant disguised as Vincentio?
9. How will Lucentio be able to marry Bianca before the public ceremony with Tranio as groom to Bianca?
10. To what two things does Biondello compare Bianca when speaking with Lucentio about her?
1. He gives her not a morsel.
2. She slept not a wink.
3. First he says it is lewd, filthy, and too small; but then he claims that Kate is not...
(The entire section is 286 words.)