Act IV, Scene 5 Questions and Answers
1. What time of day is it when Petruchio declares that the moon shines bright?
2. Whom do Kate and Petruchio encounter on their journey?
3. How does Kate give in to Petruchio?
4. Why is Vincentio headed to Padua?
5. To what does Petruchio refer when he mentions being crossed?
6. How does Petruchio greet Vincentio?
7. How does Kate earn Petruchio’s favor when meeting Vincentio?
8. How does Vincentio respond to their games with him?
9. Why is Hortensio with Kate and Petruchio?
10. What does Hortensio plan to do when he returns to Padua?
1. It is daytime.
2. They meet Lucentio’s real father, Vincentio.
3. Kate reports what Petruchio says to be true, although it is notably false. She later performs according to his will in front of Vincentio.
4. Vincentio wishes to...
(The entire section is 262 words.)