Book the Second, Chapters 10 and 11 Questions and Answers
1. What is Charles Darnay’s occupation?
2. What does this reveal about his character?
3. What do Darnay and Dr. Manette discuss?
4. How does Dr. Manette react when Darnay tells him that he has a secret to reveal to him?
5. What does Dr. Manette do after Darnay leaves?
6. What does this reveal about Dr. Manette’s character?
7. How does Lucie help Dr. Manette when she finds him at the shoemaker’s bench?
8. What does Stryver wish to confide to Carton?
9. What is Stryver’s opinion of Carton?
10. Why is this opinion problematic?
1. He is a tutor of French language and literature.
2. This shows that he is...
(The entire section is 225 words.)