Book the Second, Chapter 14 Questions and Answers
1. What passes by Tellson’s Bank?
2. What is the crowd shouting?
3. What does the crowd do after the body is put in the ground?
4. Mr. Cruncher takes what tools with him when he goes out later that night?
5. Why does young Jerry follow his father? What does he find out?
6. What does Mrs. Cruncher think of her husband’s “occupation”?
7. How does Mr. Cruncher view his “occupation”?
8. Why does young Jerry ask his father what a resurrection-man is?
9. What is comedic about this chapter?
10. Whose body could be inferred to have been dug up?
1. A funeral procession, followed by a large mob.
2. They are shouting “Spies!...
(The entire section is 221 words.)