Last Updated on May 5, 2015, by eNotes Editorial. Word Count: 157
1. Who disappears at the same time as Brett?
2. What city has she gone to?
3. What city do Jake and Bill initially meet in?
4. Which city does Bill like?
5. What city does Bill encounter prejudice in?
6. What does Bill want Jake to buy?
7. What does Brett regret?
8. Who is Brett’s fiance?
9. What does Mike dislike about Brett?
10. What does Mike tell about his financial situation?
1. Robert and Brett are both gone at the same time.
2. Brett has gone on a trip to San Sebastian.
3. Jake and Bill initially meet in Paris.
4. Bill enjoys Budapest.
5. While Bill is in Vienna, he encounters prejudice against a black man.
6. Bill wants Jake to buy an animal that has been stuffed by the taxidermist.
7. Brett regrets leaving Paris and going to San Sebastian.
8. Brett’s fiancé is Mike Campbell.
9. While they are at the bar, Mike makes comments about disliking Brett’s hat.
10. Mike tells he is bankrupt.