Book II, Chapter 12 Questions and Answers
1. What does Jake get at the stream while Bill is still asleep?
2. What words does Bill repeat and even sing to the tune of another song?
3. What kind of fish are they catching?
4. How do they keep their wine cold?
5. How many fish does Jake lay out at the dam?
6. What does Jake put between layers of fish?
7. What do they have for lunch?
8. How long do Bill and Jake stay in Burguete to fish?
9. Whom do they meet in Burguete who goes fishing with them?
10. What river do they fish in?
1. Jake gets worms for bait while Bill is asleep.
2. Bill repeats the words “irony and pity.”
3. Bill and Jake are catching trout.
4. The men keep their wine cold by putting it in a cold stream.
5. Jake lays out six fish.
6. Jake separates layers of fish by placing ferns between them.
7. For lunch Jake and Bill have chicken and eggs.
8. Bill and Jake stay in Burguete for five days.
9. While they are in Burguete, Harris fishes with them.
10. The men fish in the Irati River.