Part Four, Verses 88-101, Lines 2212-2630 Questions and Answers
1. What does Gawain hear after he first arrives at the Green Chapel?
2. Where does the Green Knight first appear?
3. How does the Green Knight cross the stream?
4. What does Gawain ask after he has greeted the Green Knight?
5. What does Gawain do when the Green Knight first lowers the ax?
6. How does Gawain stand when the Green Knight lowers the ax a second time?
7. What does Gawain see after the Green Knight lowers the ax a third time?
8. For what does Gawain reproach himself?
9. What final request does Gawain make of the Green Knight?
10. What do Gawain and Bertilak do as the part company?
1. After he first arrives at the Green Chapel, Gawain hears the sharpening of an ax.
2. The Green Knight first appears above Gawain, on...
(The entire section is 263 words.)