Act I, Scenes 3–5: Questions and Answers
- What joke does the Nurse reminisce about?
- How does Juliet feel about marriage in general?
- How does Juliet react when her mother tells her that Paris is interested in her?
- What strange feeling does Romeo express to his friends before they arrive at the ball?
- Who is Queen Mab?
- What happens when Tybalt realizes that Romeo, a Montague, is at the Capulet party?
- What is Romeo’s reaction when he sees Juliet for the first time?
- What types of metaphors do Romeo and Juliet use during their first conversation?
- What does Juliet tell the Nurse just before she sends her off to find out who Romeo is?
- What is Juliet’s reaction to learning that Romeo is a Montague?
- The Nurse brings up a time when young Juliet fell over and the Nurse’s husband joked that Juliet will fall backwards (a reference to sex) when she gets older.
- Juliet tells her mother that marriage is...
(The entire section is 315 words.)