Last Updated on June 7, 2022, by eNotes Editorial. Word Count: 226
- Why is Juliet so anxious?
- What does Juliet say about love and time?
- When did Juliet send the Nurse out?
- Why won’t the Nurse tell Juliet what she wants to know?
- What does the Nurse think of Romeo?
- What does the Nurse eventually tell Juliet to do?
- What does the Friar advise Romeo to do?
- What does the Friar mean by “these violent ends delights have violent ends”?
- Why does Friar Laurence not want to leave Romeo and Juliet alone?
- Where does the secret wedding take place?
- Juliet feels like the Nurse is taking a long time to return with word from Romeo.
- Juliet says that it seems like love should make time move fast.
- The Nurse left at nine in the morning.
- The Nurse is teasing Juliet by deliberately changing the subject away from what she knows Juliet wants to talk about most.
- The Nurse thinks Romeo is very handsome.
- The Nurse tells Juliet to go to Friar Laurence’s cell where Romeo is waiting for her.
- The Friar cautions Romeo about jumping too quickly into love.
- The Friar means that great passions that start out strong and suddenly often end just as suddenly.
- The Friar does not want to leave them alone together because they are not yet married.
- The secret wedding takes place in Friar Laurence’s cell.