Last Updated on October 26, 2018, by eNotes Editorial. Word Count: 214
1. Who sends Jane a letter from London?
2. What does Elizabeth say to Jane about her feelings toward others?
3. How does Elizabeth describe Mr. Collins?
4. What does Mrs. Gardiner have in common with Wickham?
5. What does Mrs. Gardiner warn Elizabeth about?
6. Who returns from another visit to Hertfordshire?
7. What favor does Charlotte ask of Elizabeth?
8. Who does Jane visit in London?
9. Who does Wickham court?
10. What does Elizabeth confess in her letter to Mrs. Gardiner?
1. Miss Bingley sends a letter saying that the Bingley clan is settled for the winter in London.
2. She says again that Jane only sees the good qualities of people.
3. She says, “Mr. Collins is a conceited, pompous, narrow-minded, silly man.”
4. They both once lived in the same part of Derbyshire, and know many of the same places and people.
5. She warns her about falling in love with someone with no wealth or position.
6. Mr. Collins comes back and stays with the Lucas family because of his impending marriage.
7. She asks her to accompany her father and sister in March for a visit.
8. After sending two letters and receiving no answer, she calls on Caroline Bingley.
9. He is now seeing a young lady who recently inherited 10,000 pounds.
10. She states that she has never fallen in love with Wickham.
Unlock This Study Guide Now
Start your 48-hour free trial and unlock all the summaries, Q&A, and analyses you need to get better grades now.
- 30,000+ book summaries
- 20% study tools discount
- Ad-free content
- PDF downloads
- 300,000+ answers
- 5-star customer support