Volume Three, Chapters 1-5 Questions and Answers
1. What does Elizabeth insist upon before her visit to Pemberley?
2. What does Darcy ask of Elizabeth that totally “floors” her?
3. What do the Gardiners perceive about Darcy?
4. How does Caroline Bingley try to insult Elizabeth?
5. Why does Jane send two letters to Elizabeth?
6. How does Darcy react to this family scandal?
7. What is Mr. Gardiner prepared to do?
9. How does Mrs. Bennet react to this new predicament?
10. What does Elizabeth admire about Pemberley?
1. She wants assurances that Darcy will not be there.
2. He asks to introduce her to his sister.
3. They see he...
(The entire section is 213 words.)