Volume One, Chapters 9-12 Questions and Answers
1. How does Mrs. Bennet describe Charlotte?
2. What does Miss Bingley ask Charles?
3. To whom does Darcy compose a letter?
4. Why does Miss Bingley get jealous?
5. What weaknesses do Darcy says expose “a strong understanding to ridicule”?
6. What type of entertainment is usually enjoyed after dinner at Netherfield?
7. How long did Jane stay at Netherfield?
8. Why does Darcy hardly speak to Elizabeth on their last day at Netherfield?
9. Why is Mrs. Bennet upset that the two daughters returned so soon?
10. How do the other daughters react to their reunion?
1. She states that Charlotte is very plain, but a dear friend.
2. She asks him if he is...
(The entire section is 220 words.)