Volume One, Chapters 2-3 Questions and Answers
1. How does Mr. Bennet tease his family?
2. What annoying habit does Kitty have?
4. Why did Bingley turn down the first invitation to dinner?
5. Who came back from London with Bingley?
6. What are the first impressions of most women of Darcy?
7. Who does Bingley find attractive?
8. Why does Elizabeth sit down for two dances?
9. Who overhears Darcy’s speech to Bingley? How does she react?
10. What most impresses Mrs. Bennet about Bingley’s sisters?
1. He doesn’t tell them right away that he has already called upon Mr. Bingley.
2. Kitty has an annoying...
(The entire section is 207 words.)