Part II, Chapters XXVII – XXIX: Questions and Answers
1. Why does Aziz say that he should have become anti-British much sooner?
2. What does Fielding try to explain about Miss Quested? On what grounds does he ask Aziz to spare her from paying excess costs?
3. Why is Fielding offended by Aziz’s suggested letter of apology?
4. Why does Ronny Heaslop continue to inwardly criticize Mrs. Moore after her death?
5. Why is the letter that Fielding helps Miss Quested write a failure?
6. Why does Heaslop break off the engagement?
7. How does Miss Quested feel about her broken engagement? Why didn’t she break it herself?
8. Why does Miss Quested feel that she will be all right in...
(The entire section is 401 words.)