Book 8 Questions and Answers
1. What is Raphael’s answer to Adam’s question about the superfluous number of celestial bodies that serve only Earth?
2. What does Adam think is the primary purpose of the celestial bodies?
3. What does Adam see in his first moments of life?
4. Why are Adam and the sun important to each other?
5. What is the first thing that Adam wants to find after his creation?
6. What is an example of free will in Book VIII?
7. How did God create Eve?
8. What happens to Adam when he observes Eve’s loveliness?
9. What warning does Raphael give Adam about his wisdom concerning Eve?
10. What is Raphael’s last warning to Adam before he goes back to Heaven?
1. Raphael tells Adam...
(The entire section is 244 words.)