Book 4 Questions and Answers
1. What does Satan feel is his greatest fault?
2. How does Satan feel about his own free will?
3. Where does Satan (in the form of a bird) alight when he first enters Paradise?
4. What is God’s only prohibition to Adam and Eve in the garden?
5. Which mythological character does Milton allude to in Eve’s story of her first day on Earth?
6. In what forms does Satan appear in Paradise in Book IV.
7. Where do Adam and Eve sleep in Paradise?
8. How does Uriel travel from his post in the sun to Paradise when he comes to warn Gabriel about an evil spirit that is loose?
9. What does Satan tell Gabriel when he is asked why he has left Hell?
10. Why does Satan finally leave Paradise?
1. Satan feels that his pride and ambition...
(The entire section is 273 words.)