Book 12 Questions and Answers
1. What approach does Michael use to explain how the world will be restored?
2. Which seventeenth-century monarch can be compared to the character of Nimrod from the Bible?
3. Besides an empire, what did Nimrod build?
4. Who is the first leader of the mighty nation of Israel?
5. Who is sent to deliver the nation of Israel out of captivity?
6. Who is the enemy of the Israelites?
7. What becomes of Solomon’s people?
8. Who baptizes the first believers after Christ’s death?
9. Where is Eve while Michael is talking to Adam?
10. Who accompanies Michael as he leads Adam and Eve out of Paradise?
1. Michael uses the method...
(The entire section is 214 words.)