Last Updated on October 26, 2018, by eNotes Editorial. Word Count: 283
1. Who is sent from Heaven to judge Adam and Eve after the fall?
2. What is Adam and Eve’s punishment for their disobedience to God?
3. How does the Son judge the Serpent (Satan) for tempting Eve?
4. What do Sin and Death do to make Earth more accessible?
5. What will Eve’s descendants do to the Serpent’s offspring?
6. Who helps to bring Adam out of the depths of despair?
7. How does Death feel about his new empire on Earth?
8. What does Discord do on Earth after the fall?
9. What happens to Satan and his fallen angels when he arrives in Hell?
10. What happens to the fruit that is eaten by the serpents in Hell?
1. God sends the Son to judge Adam and Eve after the fall.
2. Eve will bear the pain of childbirth and the subjection to her husband’s will. Adam will labor by the sweat of his brow to earn his bread.
3. The Serpent will crawl on his belly and eat dust for the rest of his days.
4. Sin and Death pave a highway for easier access from Hell
5. The descendants of Eve will destroy the Serpent’s evil offspring.
6. Eve asks Adam to forgive her and volunteers to take all the blame which brings Adam out of his despair.
7. Death says he would be equally as happy in Hell, Earth, or Heaven as long as he could satisfy his insatiable appetite.
8. Discord causes the animals to fight and kill each other and develop a fear of Man.
9. Satan and his fallen angels are all turned into serpents which was a fulfillment of the Son’s judgment.
10. The fruit that the serpents eat turns to ashes.
Unlock This Study Guide Now
Start your 48-hour free trial and unlock all the summaries, Q&A, and analyses you need to get better grades now.
- 30,000+ book summaries
- 20% study tools discount
- Ad-free content
- PDF downloads
- 300,000+ answers
- 5-star customer support