Chapters 9-15 Questions and Answers
1. Why did Jim want Lena to settle down with a town boy?
2. What reasons does Antonia give for wanting to work for the Cutters?
3. How did Wick Cutter say he got his start in life?
4. Under what condition does Mrs. Cutter threaten to leave Mr. Cutter?
5. Who does Jim compare to Snow White?
6. How does Tiny Soderball make Jim angry?
7. Who was the proprietor at the saloon that Jim visits?
8. Who does Jim consider “a professional ladies man?”
9. As Jim gets more lonely, who does he find for companionship?
10. Down by the river, with whom does Jim remember hunting?
1. To give all the country girls a better...
(The entire section is 216 words.)