Act V, Scene 4 Questions and Answers
1. Who is declared innocent?
2. When Benedick asks Leonato for Beatrice's hand and Leonato reveals the double gull, what is Benedick's response?
3. Who is the masked lady that Claudio swore to marry and how does he respond when she unveils herself?
4. What paper does Claudio produce?
5. How does Benedick stop Beatrice's mouth?
6. What is Benedick's conclusion?
7. Who wants to dance and why?
8. What advice does Benedick give Don Pedro?
9. What news does the messenger bring?
10. Which plays of Shakespeare end with a dance?
1. Hero, the prince, and Claudio are declared innocent.
(The entire section is 198 words.)