Last Updated on May 5, 2015, by eNotes Editorial. Word Count: 198
1. Who is declared innocent?
Writing an essay?
Get a custom outline
Our Essay Lab can help you tackle any essay assignment within seconds, whether you’re studying Macbeth or the American Revolution. Try it today!
2. When Benedick asks Leonato for Beatrice's hand and Leonato reveals the double gull, what is Benedick's response?
3. Who is the masked lady that Claudio swore to marry and how does he respond when she unveils herself?
4. What paper does Claudio produce?
5. How does Benedick stop Beatrice's mouth?
6. What is Benedick's conclusion?
7. Who wants to dance and why?
8. What advice does Benedick give Don Pedro?
9. What news does the messenger bring?
10. Which plays of Shakespeare end with a dance?
1. Hero, the prince, and Claudio are declared innocent.
2. Benedick's response is, "[y]our answer, sir, is enigmatical."
3. Claudio is amazed to find the masked lady that he swore to marry is none other than Hero.
4. Claudio produces a paper containing a halting sonnet written by Benedick.
5. Benedick stops Beatrice's mouth with a kiss.
6. Benedick's conclusion is "man is a giddy thing."
7. Benedick wants to dance to lighten their hearts and their wive's heels.
8. Benedick advises Don Pedro to "[g]et thee a wife, get thee a wife."
9. The messenger brings the news that Don John is taken and will be brought back to Messina.
10. No other plays of Shakespeare end with a dance.