Last Updated on May 5, 2015, by eNotes Editorial. Word Count: 208
1. Who does Benedick meet at the opening of the scene?
2. Was Benedict born under a rhyming planet?
3. Does Beatrice come when she is called by Benedick?
4. What news did Beatrice want to find out?
5. What does Benedick tell Beatrice about Claudio?
6. For which of Benedick's bad parts did Beatrice first fall in love with him?
7. Why does Benedick suffer love for Beatrice?
8. Why can't Benedick and Beatrice woo peaceably?
9. Who is Don Worm?
10. What news does Ursula bring?
1. Benedick meets Margaret at the opening of the scene.
2. Benedick was not born under a rhyming planet.
3. Beatrice comes when she is called by Benedick.
4. Beatrice wanted to find out if Benedick challenged Claudio.
5. Benedick tells Beatrice that Claudio undergoes his challenge.
6. Beatrice first fell in love with Benedick for all of his bad parts.
7. Benedick suffers love for Beatrice because he loves her against his will.
8. Benedick and Beatrice are too wise to woo peaceably.
9. Don Worm is the action of the conscience, traditionally described as the gnawing of a worm.
10. Ursula brings the news that "It has been proved my Lady Hero hath been falsely accused, the Prince and Claudio mightily abused, and Don John is the author of all, who is fled and gone."
Unlock This Study Guide Now
Start your 48-hour free trial and unlock all the summaries, Q&A, and analyses you need to get better grades now.
- 30,000+ book summaries
- 20% study tools discount
- Ad-free content
- PDF downloads
- 300,000+ answers
- 5-star customer support