Last Updated on May 5, 2015, by eNotes Editorial. Word Count: 165
1. Who does Hero send to wake up Beatrice?
2. What piece of clothing does Margaret try to talk Hero out of wearing?
3. Who does Hero call a fool?
4. Who is not feeling well?
5. Approximately what time is it?
6. What are Beatrice's symptoms?
7. Who attempts to wordspar with Beatrice in this scene?
8. What remedy does Margaret suggest for Beatrice's malady?
9. What is another name for benedictus?
10. What announcement does Ursula bring at the end of the scene?
1. Hero sends Ursula to wake up Beatrice.
2. Margaret tries to talk Hero out of wearing a specific rebato.
3. Hero calls both Margaret and her cousin, Beatrice, fools.
4. Beatrice is not feeling well.
5. It is approximately five o'clock.
6. Beatrice's symptoms are that she is stuffed and cannot smell.
7. Margaret attempts to wordspar with Beatrice in this scene.
8. Margaret suggests carduus benedictus as a remedy, lain on the heart.
9. Holy thistle is another name for benedictus.
10. Ursula announces that the wedding party has arrived to escort Hero to church.
Unlock This Study Guide Now
Start your 48-hour free trial and unlock all the summaries, Q&A, and analyses you need to get better grades now.
- 30,000+ book summaries
- 20% study tools discount
- Ad-free content
- PDF downloads
- 300,000+ answers
- 5-star customer support