Act II, Scene 2 Questions and Answers
1. What is the first thing that Borachio tells Don John?
2. Who is the architect of the plan to slander Hero?
3. What does Don John state would be medicinable to him?
4. What did Borachio tell Don John a year ago?
5. What role has been assigned to Don John in this plan?
6. Who will be mistaken for Hero?
7. What role will Borachio play?
8. What effect do the plotters expect to have on the prince, Claudio, Hero, and Leonato?
9. How is the only way the plan will succeed?
10. How much will Don John pay Borachio for his deceit?
1. The first thing Borachio tells Don John is that he can cross the marriage between Claudio and Hero.
2. Borachio is the architect of the plan to slander...
(The entire section is 247 words.)