Part 7 Questions and Answers
1. What does Peter Walsh decide regarding Regent’s Park?
2. What was little Elise doing before she ran into the woman’s legs?
3. What does Lucrezia Smith do when a small child runs into her legs?
4. What doctor had said that there was nothing wrong with Septimus?
5. What does Lucrezia say has grown so thin?
6. What does Septimus imagine is happening to the dog that sniffs at his trousers?
7. What does Septimus imagine is played among the traffic?
8. What word does Septimus think of as splitting its husk?
9. Where are the dead located in the song that Septimus hears Evans sing?
10. What is the name of the dead man at whom Septimus thinks he is smiling?
1. Peter Walsh decides that Regent’s Park hasn’t changed very much since he was a boy.
2. Little Elise was finding some pebbles to add to her collection when she ran into the woman’s (Lucrezia’s) legs.
3. When a small child runs into her legs, Lucrezia Smith picks her up, dusts her little frock, and kisses her.
4. Dr. Holmes had said that there was nothing wrong with Septimus.
5. Lucrezia says that her hand has grown very thin.
6. Septimus imagines that the dog that sniffs at his trousers is turning into a man.
7. Septimus imagines that a boy’s elegy is played among the traffic.
8. The word that Septimus thinks of as splitting its husk is “time.”
9. In the song that Septimus hears Evans singing, the dead are in Thessaly (a province of Ancient Greece), among the orchids.
10. The name of the dead man at whom Septimus thinks he is smiling is Evans.