Part 6 Questions and Answers
1. How does Peter Walsh awaken at Regent’s Park?
2. How was the married housemaid who visited Bourton dressed?
3. Whose soul had Peter instinctively decided had died, and why?
4. What was the name of Clarissa’s dog?
5. What was the great bond between Peter and Sally?
6. How had Clarissa first introduced Richard Dalloway?
7. What did Sally Seton call Richard Dalloway?
8. What had Peter called Clarissa that caused her discomfort?
9. At what time had Peter asked Clarissa to meet him at the fountain?
10. What had Peter scribbled at the end of the note to Clarissa?
1. Peter Walsh awakens very suddenly at Regent’s Park.
2. The married housemaid who visited Bourton was dressed “like a...
(The entire section is 225 words.)