Part 5 Questions and Answers
1. As Peter walks the street after leaving Clarissa’s, what time is it?
2. What question does Peter ask himself regarding Clarissa?
3. At what statue does Peter stare and glare as he thinks of Clarissa and “her set”?
4. What are the boys in uniform carrying?
5. In what famous London square does Peter see the attractive young woman?
6. What does Peter imagine asking the young woman?
7. What does Peter imagine himself to be as he follows the young woman?
8. What does Peter remember about Regent’s Park?
9. To what does the narrator liken the old gray nurse?
10. What is the central image of the meditation that follows Peter’s having fallen asleep?
1. As Peter walks the street after leaving Clarissa’s, the time is...
(The entire section is 252 words.)