Part 15 Questions and Answers
1. Exactly what, according to Septimus’ perceptions, is Nature signifying?
2. What did both Holmes and Bradshaw say was the worst thing for Septimus?
3. What did Mrs. Filmer give Rezia that morning?
4. What does Septimus say about the hat for Mrs. Peters?
5. Why does working on the hat make Septimus proud of it?
6. What was the doom that Septimus had sensed in Milan?
7. Of what had Septimus reminded Rezia when she first saw him?
8. With what does Rezia tie up the bundle of Septimus’ drawings?
9. What does Dr. Holmes call Septimus?
10. Whom does Dr. Holmes say is to blame for the suicide?
1. According to...
(The entire section is 212 words.)