Act V, Scene 1: Questions and Answers
1. Why does Theseus doubt the reality of the story the lovers tell him?
2. What are the choices for the revel?
3. Why does Theseus choose the craftsmen’s play?
4. What is the consensus of opinion about the Prologue?
5. Why does Theseus command Demetrius to be silent?
6. What is Hippolyta’s astute comment about the play?
7. How does Robin Starveling defend the use of the lanthorn (lantern) in representing the moon?
8. How does Pyramus die in the play-within-the-play?
9. What does Oberon tell the fairies to do before they sing and dance all night?
10. What two things does Puck ask from the...
(The entire section is 518 words.)