Act IV, Scene 2: Questions and Answers
1. How do the actors know Bottom has not yet returned?
2. Why can’t they perform the play?
3. What do his friends say are Bottom’s best qualities?
4. What mistake does Quince make in referring to Bottom’s voice?
5. What is Snug’s news?
6. What is especially disappointing about not being able to present the play?
7. What would Flute have demanded for Bottom?
8. What is Bottom’s reaction upon finding his friends?
9. Why won’t he tell them what has happened to him?
10. What is his advice to his fellow actors?
1. The actors know Bottom has not yet returned...
(The entire section is 430 words.)