Act IV, Scene 1: Questions and Answers
1. What is it Bottom asks Peaseblossom, Mustardseed, and Cobweb to do?
2. What news does Oberon tell Puck?
3. Why is Titania in love with her husband again?
4. Why are Theseus, Hippolyta, and Egeus in the wood?
5. Why does Theseus think the five sleeping people came to the wood?
6. What does Lysander answer when questioned by Theseus?
7. Why is Egeus so angry?
8. Why won’t Demetrius marry Hermia as he had promised?
9. What is Theseus’ decision?
10. Why does Bottom want Quince to write a ballad?
1. Bottom asks Peaseblossom to scratch his head. He asks Cobweb to...
(The entire section is 674 words.)