Test - A Midsummer Night's DreamDownload PDF
Excerpt From This Document
A Midsummer Night’s Dream Exam Cook – Spring 2009
Write your answers on a separate sheet of paper.
- Who is the Duke of Athens?
- Who is Queen of the Amazons?
- Which man does Egeus want to marry his daughter?
- What three options does Theseus give to Hermia?
- What does Helena plan to do after learning of Lysander and Hermia’s plan?
- What are the names of the six actors who are to perform “Pyramus and Thysby”?
- What are some things that Puck does to give himself a bad reputation?
- Why does Titania refuse to give Oberon the Changeling?
- What happened to the white flower that Oberon describes to Puck?
- Into whose eyes does Oberon instruct Puck to place love potion?
- What are some things that Titania mentions are problems due to her fights with Oberon?
- Which Athenian youth accidently receives the potion from Puck?
- What happened in Hermia’s dream on the night that Lysander left her?
- Whose head does Puck change into that of a donkey?
- Titania instructs which four fairies to attend to her newfound lover’s needs?
- What does Oberon suspect Puck of doing in terms of using the potion?
- What does Bottom demand of the fairies serving him?
- What does Bottom do to show he is not scared of what he thinks is a trick being played on him?
- What does Titania eventually do to convince Oberon to remove her charm?
- What does Bottom say he wants Quince to do upon waking?
Essay question (3 paragraphs) – 40 points
- What do you think are Shakespeare’s attitudes toward the following groups of people, based on his developed characters in the play? 1. Women 2. Commoners/working class 3. Youth
About this Document
Short Answer/Essay test for A Midsummer Night's Dream.