Chapters 81-86 and Finale Questions and Answers
1. For what reason does Rosamond see Dorothea?
2. What is Dorothea's method in convincing Rosamond that Lydgate is the injured party?
3. What does Dorothea have to say about the Lydgates' relationship?
4. During her meeting with Rosamond, why is Dorothea so sad?
5. In what way does Rosamond try to help Dorothea?
6. What is the purpose in Miss Noble's coming to Lowick Manor?
7. What information does Ladislaw give Dorothea?
8. What reaction did Chettam have to the news of Dorothea's impending marriage?
9. How is the reconciliation between the former Brooke sisters achieved?
10. How did Fred and Mary...
(The entire section is 473 words.)