Chapters 68-71 Questions and Answers
1. Why has Raffles returned to Stone Court?
2. For what reason does Caleb decline to work for Bulstrode?
3. Lydgate has left what instructions concerning Raffles?
4. In what manner does Bulstrode fulfill these instructions?
5. What has Mrs. Abel to do with Raffles' death?
6. What motive does Bulstrode have in changing his mind about the loan to Lydgate?
7. Farebrother has what purpose in stopping Lydgate to speak with him privately?
8. What is Hawley's logic in piecing together what he thinks has happened?
9. What happens to Bulstrode at the town meeting?
10. How is Lydgate further implicated in...
(The entire section is 513 words.)