Book Four: Three Love Problems Questions and Answers
1. Who is conducting Featherstone's funeral?
2. Which people have gathered at Lowick Gate?
3. Why has Brooke come there?
4. What are the provisions of the will Featherstone's lawyer thought he would be reading?
5. Why are these terms revoked?
6. What is Fred's reaction when the latest will is read?
7. What is Vincy's purpose in wanting Rosamond to wait to be married?
8. What is Lydgate doing while unaware of Vincy's decree?
9. What prompts Ladislaw to visit Dorothea?
10. In what manner does Casaubon respond to Ladislaw's latest visit?
(The entire section is 430 words.)