Book Eight: Sunset and Sunrise Questions and Answers
1. What is foremost in Dorothea's mind when he hears of Lydgate's troubles?
2. In sending for Lydgate, what is Dorothea's supposed purpose?
3. Why hasn't Lydgate told Rosamond of his troubles yet?
4. What has happened to Bulstrode?.
5. How is Rosamond made even more distraught?
6. In what manner has it happened that the Lydgates' maid doesn't know Ladislaw is at their home?
7. What does Dorothea bring with her to the Lydgates' home?
8. Why doesn't Dorothea stay to speak with Rosamond as she had promised?
9. When Dorothea arrives at the Farebrothers' what happens?
(The entire section is 449 words.)