Questions and Answers: Epilogue
1. Who has died as a result of the visit of Woland and his companions?
2. What happened to black cats after Woland left?
3. What do the investigators learn about the master?
4. What has happened to Georges Bengalsky?
5. What is Ivan’s new job?
1. Berlioz and Baron Meigel die because of Woland’s visit.
2. Approximately one hundred blacks cats were killed, and about another dozen were badly disfigured.
3. The investigators fail to learn why the master was abducted, and they never learn his last name.
4. Georges Bengalsky has lost much of his gaiety and retired from his job to live on his savings. Every spring during the full moon falls into an anxious state.
5. Ivan is now a Professor and a researcher at the Institute of History and Philosophy.