Questions and Answers: Chapters 29-32
1. What does Matthew Levi say of the master?
2. What will the storm do?
3. What does Margarita say she likes?
4. What does Woland tell Koroviev to avoid?
5. What will Margarita do once the master falls asleep in his eternal home?
1. Matthew Levi says the master “does not deserve the light, he deserves peace.”
2. The storm “will complete all that needs completing.”
3. Margarita says she likes “quickness and nakedness.”
4. Woland tells Koroviev to avoid inflicting any injuries.
5. Margarita says she will always be with him, watching over his sleep.