Questions and Answers: Chapters 21-22
1. Where does Latunsky live?
2. How does Margarita realize she is flying very rapidly?
3. What does the hog carry with him?
4. How were three rooms changed into six?
5. What is Abaddon’s appearance?
1. Latunsky lives in apartment 84 of the “House of Dramatists and Literary Workers.”
2. Margarita realizes she is flying very rapidly once she looks down and sees two rows of lights quickly vanish beneath her.
3. The hog carries a briefcase in his front hoofs, a pince-nez on a string, and a hat.
4. Three rooms were changed into six by dividing one room of a three-room apartment in two, trading the apartment for a three-room and a two-room apartment, then trading the three-room apartment for two two-room apartments.
5. Abaddon’s appearance is as a gaunt man with dark glasses.