Questions and Answers: Chapter 25
1. When do the sun’s rays return to Yershalaim?
2. What does Pilate’s guest say “can be guaranteed in this world”?
3. What, according to Yeshua, is one of the first among human vices?
4. Where does Judas of Kiriath work?
5. When does Pilate notice the sun has set?
1. The sun’s rays return to Yershalaim just as Pilate’s visitor appears on the balcony.
2. Pilate’s guest says “the power of great Caesar” is the only thing that “can be guaranteed in this world.”
3. Yeshua says cowardice is one of the first among human vices.
4. Judas of Kiriath “works in the money-changing shop of one of his relatives.”
5. Pilate notices the sun has set only after the head of the secret service has left the balcony.