Act V, Scene 3: Questions and Answers
1. Who has taken Lear and Cordelia captive after the French have lost the battle?
2. Who delivers Goneril’s letter, intended for Edmund, to Albany?
3. Who answers the Herald’s third trumpet sound?
4. How does Gloucester die?
5. How do Goneril and Regan die?
6. How does Edmund react to being stabbed by Edgar?
7. What have Goneril and Edmund planned to do to Albany?
8. How does Lear feel about going to prison with Cordelia?
9. What becomes of Cordelia in prison?
10. Who is left to rule the kingdom at the end of the play?
1. Lear and Cordelia have been taken captive by Edmund.
2. Edgar delivers Goneril’s letter to Albany.
3. Edgar appears...
(The entire section is 228 words.)