Act IV, Scene 5: Questions and Answers
1. Has Albany raised an army to fight France?
2. Who is a better soldier than Albany? Why?
3. What does Regan think Edmund has set out to do?
4. Why does Regan want Gloucester out of the way?
5. Who sent Oswald with a letter for Edmund?
6. Why does Regan want to read Goneril’s letter to Edmund?
7. Does Oswald know what the letter contains?
8. According to Regan, what are the obvious signs of Goneril’s love for Edmund?
9. What does Regan ask Oswald to do to Gloucester?
10. How does Oswald feel about his instructions to kill Gloucester?
1. Albany has raised an army, but only with much persuasion.
(The entire section is 212 words.)