Act III, Scene 1: Questions and Answers
1. Where is the King at this point in the play?
2. Who has stayed with the King to give him comfort?
3. What are the rumors concerning Cornwall and Albany?
4. Who are the spies sent to England by the King of France?
5. What news do France’s spies bring regarding King Lear?
6. Where does Kent think Cordelia will be staying?
7. What does Kent tell the Gentleman to show Cordelia as proof of Kent’s identity?
8. Before the Gentleman goes to Dover, what does he do?
9. What does the French Army intend to do in England?
10. What is Cordelia’s purpose for her temporary stay in Dover?
1. Lear’s Gentleman tells Kent that the King is in the storm on the heath outside of...
(The entire section is 243 words.)