Double Face Questions and Answers
1. Waverly wonders whether she will look Chinese when she goes there on her honeymoon. Lindo assures her that everyone in China will know she is a foreigner. What will give her away?
2. Lindo wanted her children to have American circumstances and Chinese character. What was wrong with that?
3. Why has Waverly brought Lindo to Mr. Rory?
4. In what ways does Waverly show that she is ashamed of Lindo?
5. What kind of life did Lindo’s mother predict on the basis of her facial features?
6. What made Lindo’s nose change from being straight and smooth to crooked? What is wrong with having a crooked nose?
7. Who introduced Lindo and...
(The entire section is 404 words.)