Chapters 16-19 Questions and Answers
- Who does Jane draw portraits of?
- What is the purpose of the two portraits?
- Describe Blanche Ingram.
- Why isn’t Jane jealous of Blanche?
- How does Blanche treat Adèle?
- How do the guests treat Jane?
- What game do Mr. Rochester and the guests play?
- What is Blanche’s reaction after hearing her fortune?
- Who is the gipsy woman?
- What is Mr. Rochester’s reaction to hearing that Mr. Mason has arrived?
- Jane draws one portrait of herself and one of what she imagines Miss Ingram to look like.
- Jane draws two portraits to remind herself that Mr. Rochester would never be interested in her—not when the beautiful Miss Ingram is available.
- Blanche Ingram is very beautiful, though Jane observes that...
(The entire section is 247 words.)