Book 11 Questions and Answers
1. Which of the great Achaian fighters are wounded in this chapter?
2. Who is the only great fighter left fighting?
3. Where is Achilleus as he watches the action?
4. What is Achilleus’ attitude toward the events taking place?
5. What prompts Achilleus to desire news of the battle?
6. How does Achilleus decide to obtain this information?
7. What does Nestor ask Patroklos to do?
8. What is Nestor’s alternate plan?
9. Why does he think this alternate plan will work?
10. What stops Patroklos from returning directly to Achilleus?
1. Agamemnon, Diomedes, and Odysseus are all wounded in rapid succession.
2. Aias is the only great fighter left on the field.
3. Achilleus watches from the safety of the stern of his ship.
4. Achilleus believes...
(The entire section is 245 words.)