Chapters 25-30: Questions and Answers
1. Why does Cora panic when she sees Offred asleep on the floor?
2. What is important about the models in the copy of Vogue?
3. How does the Commander justify having copies of fashion magazines such as Vogue if they were supposed to have been burned during the revolution?
4. How does Offred feel power over Serena Joy?
5. Why is Offred so hesitant to reply to Ofglen’s question about the Soul Scrolls?
6. What do the Soul Scrolls reveal about the spirituality of Gilead?
7. How was Gilead able to kill the President and Congress?
8. During the revolution, why did the government freeze women’s bank accounts at the same...
(The entire section is 746 words.)